I know, once again I’ve been missing. I apologize for the delay between my posts. Just trying to get back into a good routine with blogging. Just thought I’d share the last couple days in pictures.
1. There’s my little guy, completely crazy for the laser pen.
2. Just a yummy yummy snack.
3. Finally got my Dear Lizzy stamp in the mail! So excited!
4. I know I look goofy, but this man just makes me so dang happy.
5. Got myself some O.J. with mango of course, in my pretty glass.
6. Just a little shoe shopping, I have to say these are the most comfortable wedges I’ve ever tried on in my life. Still debating if I need them.
Enjoy your extra day, do something awesome!
Just a couple of goofy photos just for you. Also yes, that is my cell phone sticking out of my pocket, I wasn’t actually ready to take photos but we had to leave and were kind of in a hurry. Although I love my new chambray shirt so that makes up for all of it.
Chambray Shirt: American Eagle Pants: Nordstrom Boots: Burlington Necklace and earrings: Gift
If you don’t have a chambray shirt, I absolutely love this one. It looks awesome with everything! Skirts, white/black pants even jeans as long as the washes are quite different. I got it just a bit ago so they should still have it if your interested. 🙂
Happy Friday Ya’ll!
Today is the day, I’m finally revealing my PINTEREST boards! They’re not quite done, but I will continue to update them, because… well… I love pinterest!
So follow me here and take a looksie at the sewing projects and crafts I want to make and the fun little goodies that I love!
It’s so much fun, if you don’t use pinterest, you probably will after this! 🙂